Who is heading out of town next week?? Whether you are going to the beach or just visiting with family, Spring Break is here! Yay! This calendar year pushed it back so late we have had a countdown at the store since March!
Before you pack your bags, here is my list of SpringBreak Essentials:
- A fabulous swimsuit that isn’t on everyone! I love me some Target and Victoria’s Secret, but I don’t want a twin on the beach!! There’s nothing more depressing than seeing how someone else “fills out” your suit. Ha. Ha. We have L*Space, Vix, and Vitamin A swimwear, and I am not reordering them anymore, so come and get the last of them if you missed out!!! (5)
- Knottee Swim Cover Up. I love this item. It is such a fun, fringy ,1970’s-boho way to cover up at the beach or pool. So Stylish!! (6)
- Great shorts! We have so many styles in stock that can be dressed up or down. (4)
- Statement Sunglasses! Thank you, Nicole Richie! House of Harlow Sunglasses are going fast. (3)
- Fun Tees! Wildfox and New Lauren Moshi are fully stocked (1)
- A great Clutch with a cross body strap. Mama needs 2 hands to sip that Pina Colada at AJ’s! (8)
- Canvas tote to pack it all in–and double as a beach bag! Rebecca Minkoff’s leopard canvas bag is obsession-worthy, and we just got some new outrageous Lauren Moshi totes in the store too! (10)
- Mor body lotion in basil and grape–to keep that spray tan hydrated and lasting longer! Sooo yummy after your bath! (9)
- Easter Dress. Yes, I get way too dressed up for Christmas and Easter mass, and so should you. 🙂 (2)
- Finally, SUNSCREEN and a HAT! I had basal cell carcinoma skin cancer at 26. It can happen to you, and it actually destroys the skin on your face. Trust me, my sunbathing beauties. White skin is better than losing it–just use bronzer! (7)
Be safe! Have Fun! We will be closed Good Friday and Saturday, so we can get some R&R too! See you soon!